1- Copy of a valid Commercial Register.
2- Copy of a valid Municipality Commercial License .
3- Copy of a valid membership certificate of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Qatar .
4- Copy of a valid no objection certificate for importing devices and fire – fighting, public safety and warning equipment issued and approved by the General Department of Civil Defense in force only for specialized suppliers of fire-fighting equipment, public safety and warning. .
- Conditions and obligations to be adhered to if we approved your registration, as follows:-
1-Responding to offers and inquiries as soon as possible before closing date..
2- Apology for the supply of materials after issuance of import/ work order is not accepted.
3- Full compliance with the specifications of items specified in the import/work order .
4- In case of not responding for more than (3) times, you will be omitted from our certified lists except you provided convincing and accepted reasons.
5- Adherence to remarks mentioned in the quotation request when we send it to you as follows:-
- Replying, whether the item is available or not.
- Defining the delivery period, as a penalty of delay will be imposed, in case of late delivery, with a rate of (1%) for each week or part of the week and at maximum rate (10%) in case of awarding.
- Quotation should be valid for not less than (60) days.
- Compliance with items specifications in case of providing quotation.
- The department has the right to split the item/s without reference to supplier except this has been identified.
- Quotations should be put in closed envelops sealed with red tape, codify the practice No. and the closing date on the envelope whenever requested.
- In case of fraud or failure or the prices are not reasonable, the company/association will be excluded .
- Ministry of Interior represented, by Purchase Division, is not obliged to submit offers in all cases
- The following suppliers should not be registered .
1) Companies that are owned or partnered by a person affiliated to Ministry of Interior.
2) All Ministry of Interior affiliates, except those who were transferred to reserve or retired.